At the turn of the 19th century, Messenger Printing first opened its doors. Its flagship newspaper, the Kirkwood Messenger, was in publication through the 1940s, and was located on Kirkwood Road next to City Hall.
In 1928, David Jones, Sr. purchased Messenger Printing. Soon after he moved the company to its present location, occupying the historical Station 1 of the Kirkwood Fire Department. From the street you can still see the practice tower that the firemen once used to drill for emergencies.
The Kirkwood Messenger rebranded as Messenger Printing and Publishing Company, in the 1940's. The torch was then passed to Dave Jones, Jr. and his brother, Herb Jones. In its second generation Messenger Printing expanded services to include full web and commercial color printing capabilities.
In its third generation, the new Messenger Print Group is championed by Laura Jones. Messenger Print Group will continue to offer the most competitive prices and top notch service that our clients have come to expect. For a full list of services please visit our Services Page.